Paralegal - Sunshine - Victoria
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. Our offices across Australia continue to progress and grow their practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice. Here is the link to some of our Personal Injury success stories.
Due to promotions within our team, we are seeking an energetic and driven Paralegal to join our team in Sunshine.
- Assist Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of clients claims (Personal Injury)
- Common Law file experience preferred
- Answer clients' enquiries
- Collate and draft documents and general correspondence
- Coordinate medico-legal appointments, compulsory conferences and mediations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Administrative tasks as required
- Sound paralegal experience in Personal Injury
- Client service oriented is essential
- Strong organisational skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Clear sense of self direction and ability to prioritise tasks
- Work under pressure and is self-directed as needed
- Proven ability to work as part of a strong team
- Great attitude and commitment
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application