Senior Paralegal - Medical Law - Maroochydore
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700 dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are proud to have strong Medical Law presence in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Our Solicitors, Law Clerks, Paralegals and Admin Assistants have worked on a number of major claims including the highest award for damages in Queensland history by our local team in Mules v Ferguson 2015. Significant growth in both our team and in media exposure has seen an organic increase in clients choosing to be represented by this high-performing team. Our team in Maroochydore is now looking for a new member to join them. We are open to considering applications for full time or part time.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Paralegal within our expert Medical Law team on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. As a Senior Paralegal with Shine Lawyers, you'll:
- Assist solicitors with the day-to-day operation of files and client management
- Prepare matters for hearing, court documents, legal documents and general correspondence
- Assist clients with enquiries
- Produce simple correspondence and documents
- Correspond, brief and liaise with medical practitioners, counsel and other experts
- Establish and preserve strong working relationships
- Depth of experience as a Paralegal (Personal Injury)
- Medical Law experience highly preferable
- Client service oriented, strong organisational skills
- Good understanding of Pre-court and Court processes
- Strong MS Office skills
- Team orientation
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment