Paralegal/Law Clerk - Parramatta
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are proud to have strong national Disability and Superannuation Insurance team at Shine. Our Solicitors, Claims Managers, Paralegals, Client Interviewers and Investigations Officers work on a number of complex insurance claims and superannuation matters, guiding clients towards the best possible outcome under their insurance policy arrangements. We continually challenge the insurers head on to ensure justice prevails.
Providing paralegal support with complex insurance claims and superannuation matters, you'll take your career to the next level with Shine Lawyers.
Due to promotion, we have an opportunity for an experienced Paralegal or Law Clerk to join us in our Disability and Superannuation Insurance team in Parramatta. You may be mid-way through your law degree and seeking to bring your legal support skillset acquired within a super and life insurance practice to your next role.
- Assist Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of clients' Superannuation & Disability Insurance Claims
- Answer clients' enquiries
- Collate and draft complex legal documents and submissions for litigated and non-litigated matters across multiple state court jurisdictions
- Coordinate medico-legal appointments, compulsory conferences and mediations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Administrative tasks as required
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Paralegal experience in managing insurance claims
- High level research skills
- Strong organisational skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Clear sense of self direction and ability to prioritise tasks
- Work under pressure and is self-directed as needed
- Proven ability to work as part of a strong team
- Great attitude and commitment
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application