Team Leader - Medical Law - Victoria
We are proud to have a strong Medical Law presence in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, helping our clients achieve justice.
Our Solicitors, Law Clerks, Paralegals and Admin Assistants have worked on a number of major claims including the highest award for damages in Queensland by our local team in Mules v Ferguson 2015. Significant growth in our talented team and also through positive media exposure has produced an organic increase in clients choosing to be represented by this high-performing team.
In response to this increasing demand, we continue to invest in our Medical Law practice to maintain our position as a market leader in the industry. This investment is realised in the the launch of a new leadership role in Victoria for Shine.
This is your opportunity to apply your extensive knowledge of Medical Law, business development flare and depth of operational experience as our Team Leader – Medical Law – Victoria.
Building a strong team around you, you’ll embrace this high profile leadership role as our face of Medical Law in Victoria.
- Lead our Medical Law Practice in Victoria
- Be responsible for a complex file load of Medical Law claims
- Build, develop and enable your team of Medical Law specialists
- Engage your network to source and secure the firm’s market share
- Effectively manage individual budget and targets
- Ensure the case plans of your team are of excellent quality and effectively contributing to the best outcomes for clients
- Balance operational demands of practice leadership through identifying and securing new business
- Participate in key industry events and seminars
- Work closely with Leaders in the region to grow the Victorian practice and partner with our national leadership team in growing the business abroad
- Significant PAE
- High level of core legal knowledge in Medical law
- Impressive business acumen and commercial savviness
- Superior written and verbal communication skills – you’ll be media savvy!
- Adeptness with building and nurturing professional relationships
- Unquestionable technical expertise
- Genuine passion for helping clients achieve justice
- Intrinsic motivation to drive great outcomes for our clients
- Natural and professional leadership style
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
Interstate relocation assistance will be available for the right candidate.