Learning Solutions Developer
Come and right wrong with us. Shine Lawyers is a non-traditional law firm committed to providing justice for our clients and standing up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Part of the wider People and Culture team, the Learning & Development team is dedicated to building capability within Shine, by enabling and empowering our people through effective knowledge, and learning and leadership initiatives and practices. We currently have an opportunity for a Learning Solutions Developer, to join Shine on a permanent full-time basis, based in our Brisbane CBD head office. We have a diverse and geographically distributed workforce who are passionate about delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients. To achieve this, our legal and non-legal team members need to constantly develop their knowledge and skills. This role is critical to ensuring that innovative learning resources are available to meet those needs.
Reporting to the Senior L & D Business Partner, in this role you will create relevant and engaging learning solutions that contribute to the organisation achieving its strategic capability priorities and objectives. A key focus of this role is the design and development of eLearning solutions.
You will analyse, design and develop capability uplift programs for audiences across Shine, including: induction, legal, business management, finance, systems, compliance, leadership and culture programs, with a focus on delivery via a variety of modern eLearning and online methodologies. You’ll design and develop innovative and engaging blended learning materials, including eLearning modules, videos and other multimedia, system simulations, learner guides, and facilitator guides for face-to-face and online delivery.
You’ll be responsible for administering our Totara Learning Management System and ensure that stakeholders have an efficient and seamless experience using this online platform You’ll also maintain and enhance existing learning and development resources to ensure they are relevant, up-to-date and support our vision to deliver best practice in adult learning, whilst minimising technical issues experienced by users completing eLearning.
Your consultative approach will see you effectively manage multiple learning projects and initiatives through the development lifecycle, working within a complex business environment to develop high impact capability uplift initiatives.
Shine is renowned for being innovative, agile and dynamic so you will need to be flexible, resilient and able to manage competing priorities within a fast-paced corporate environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience, and proven success in creating amazing learning solutions
- Significant demonstrated experience in eLearning development
- The ability to quickly analyse learning needs, identify appropriate learning solutions and rapidly develop engaging, memorable and effective learning materials for use across a variety of delivery channels.
- Multimedia and graphic design capability, including experience using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Camtasia and other multimedia applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing effective and engaging SCORM compliant eLearning solutions. Advanced skills using eLearning authoring tools, such as Captivate and Articulate, is essential.
- Experience administering Learning Management Systems is essential. Working knowledge and understanding of Totara LMS will be highly regarded.
- A strong understanding of, and practical experience, applying adult learning principles, specifically within a corporate and professional services environment.
- Outstanding written communication skills, coupled with Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly assimilate complex information and concepts
- A strong client service focus
- Formal qualifications in adult learning are desirable but not essential
- Facilitation skills are desirable, yet not essential for success
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.