Administration Assistant - Sydney CBD
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join us in our Sydney CBD office. This newly created role provides support of the highest standard to our dedicated Sydney team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to members of the legal team
- Assisting with the settlement process, including contacting suppliers and organisations for information
- Typing, amending and production of documents
- Diary and travel management
- Handling telephone enquiries and occasionally liaising with clients
- General file management
- Processing of account requests, banking and archiving
- General office administration (including telephone calls, mail requirements, photocopying, filing, stationery requirements, office purchases etc).
- Previous experience in an administration-focused role is essential
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and keen interest in learning
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in a legal firm is highly favourable, but not essential for success
Note that our branch opening hours are 8:15am to 5pm Monday to Friday and availability is required within these hours.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application