Search Engine Optimisation Advisor
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Shine is fortunate to work with people across a range of personal litigation matters in 40+ offices nationwide. Delivering this message to the general public and so many potential clients is handled by our dynamic marketing team who use commercial acumen, creativity and a strong work ethic to assist the growth of each of our practices. To assist with this growth, we are seeking a Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Advisor, to join our motivated, innovative Digital Marketing team, in our Brisbane CBD offices, on a permanent basis.
This role, reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager, will ensure that client-facing Shine Lawyers web properties are optimised for search engine visibility and rankings. You’ll develop and communicate insights regarding website usage gleaned from Google Analytics, which will help inform future website development. Finally, you’ll work with our content advisor and social media advisor to establish website content priorities, and manage publication. Your goal will be to increase website visitation and conversion from people who need our legal services, using ethical and scalable strategies.
Your strong communication skills will ensure you can clearly and effectively communicate technical information to our people across the Marketing Department and broader organisation, as well as assisting you to build relationships throughout Shine to promote content creation for the Shine blog.
- Monitor and improve website information architecture and website content to ensure visibility and access for search engine bots/spiders to content that is relevant and searched by our potential clients
- Conduct regular keyword research and analysis, identifying content opportunities and adding required items to the content calendar to ensure any content gaps identified are filled with high quality, unique content
- Conduct research on and outreach to influencers and high-authority external websites to promote our content and generate new inbound links, as well as promoting link building activities internally
- Regularly produce reporting insights to drive ongoing website enhancements and content additions, and to improve key metrics such as rankings for key terms, bounce rate, and conversion rates
- Project manage the development (either in-house or in collaboration with agencies) of interactive and/or long-form ‘hero’ content
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of analytics and ranking data, and the regulatory compliance of our content and branch information
- Demonstrated experience managing SEO for a significant website
- Demonstrated understanding of the ranking factors that underpin organic search
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to produce high quality reporting, analysis and actionable insights for all levels of an organisation and for people with different levels of exposure to SEO
- Extensive experience with analytics platforms, tag management systems, a variety of content management systems, etc.
- Expertise in content marketing and emerging search trends, and exposure to social media or community management
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application